Colorized_1_edited.jpg

About Niboban

The original Niboban camp was built sometime prior to 1915. In the 1920's it was a girls camp and in the 1960s it was used as a farm.  In the early 2000s, the original buildings at Niboban were torn down and new cabins and a lodge were built.  Guests have access to the main lodge which offers a fireplace wood stove, ping pong, games, books, puzzles, and pinball.

 

Historic Niboban

747 South Shore Drive, Rangeley Plantation, Maine, 04970

  • Facebook
  • Instagram

(c) Copyright 2020. Historic Niboban.